Dennis A. Rosen
Since 1972 Dennis A. Rosen has engaged in the practice of law with an emphasis on business transactions, real estate, and business litigation. Dennis has a reputation for blending thorough legal analysis with creativity, practicality and his personal experience in a wide range of business interests to resolve his clients commercial and business disputes in an expeditious and cost-effective manner. Dennis’ successful litigation practice in the State, Federal, Appellate and Bankruptcy Courts has enhanced his ability to advise clients and seeks to procure an out of court favorable settlement.
Dennis brings those unique skills to his role as a Mediator, where he emphasizes resolving complex business and real estate problems.
Dennis has has vast litigation experience and believes in understanding all sides of the disputes. Therefore, he has litigated for both plaintiffs and defendants in a broad spectrum of State, Federal and Bankruptcy cases, which include contract disputes, insurance disputes, real estate disputes, construction disputes, condemnation, partnership dissolution and corporate dissolution.
- University of Arizona, College of Law 1972
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Finance and Commerce, Bachelor of Science in Economics, 1969
Active Court Admissions
- All Arizona State Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Former Licensed Mortgage broker
- Former Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Former Community Board Director for Norwest Bank
- Former Owner, Tucson School of Real Estate
- Real Estate Developer
- Real Estate Investor
Professional Recognition Awards
Super Lawyers | Best Lawyers | AV Preeminent Martindale Hubbell Lawyer Ratings | Tucson Lifestyle | The Best Lawyers of America | Lawyers of the Southwest